- Invited Lecture for1st International Symposium for Pulse Diagnosis in Shang- Hai "Non-linear mathematical analysis of the Pulse diagnosis" Aug.13, 1993.
- Invited lecture for IIAS International workshop on orders and structures in complex systems "Artificial heart and complex systems" July 29,1997.
- Invited lecture for the Sixth International Display Workshops“ Autonomic function during Virtual Reality immersion”Dec.1 1999.
- Invited lecture for the Interim report meeting for external evaluation of the Project: The comprehensive basic research on the development of Japanese original implantable total artificial heart"Development of the Vibrating flow pump & automatic control algorithm for an artificial heart by the use of Chaos theory" March13, 2000
- Invited lecture for 2nd Japan-Russia cooperative Scientific Conference of Astherosclerosis“Biomedical engineering cooperative research of Russia and Japan”Aug.29, 2003.
- Invited Lecture for the Artificial Organ Laboratory in Baylor Collage“Artificial Organ Research in 21st COE in Tohoku University”Jan.30,2004
- Invited lecture of the New England Complex Dynamics Institute “Complex dynamics in Artificial Organs”Feb 3, 2004
- Invited lecture of the first International Symposium on Intelligent Artifacts and Bio-systems: “Development of the artificial organs with shape memory alloy actuators.” Feb.25, 2004.
- Invited Lecture of 3rd Five Continent International Symposium on Cardiovascular Diseases “BioNanoMedical? Engineering Research in 21 COE program of Tohoku University April 17, 2004.
- Special lecture of 3rd Internetional Symposium on Organ Replacement “21COE Bioengineering program in Tohoku University”July 30, 2004
- Invited Lecture for 2005 Asian Pacific International Symposium 0f Thermology“Alternative magnetic stimulation for the regenerative medicine”June 25, 2005
- Invited lecture of theInternational Symposium for Korean Artificial Organ Center“Nano Technology for artificial internal organs”July 8,2005.
- Invited lecture of International Symposium for 7th Annual meeting , Society of Evolutional Studies, Japan“Why is the heart beating?”Aug.27, 2005
- Technical lecture of 8th Japanese Polish Seminar on New Engineering methods supporting Human life“Artificial Internal Organs with Nano technology”Sept.6, 2005
- Special lecture 3rd World congress on Biomimetics, artificial muscle & Nano-bio“Artificial Internal Organs by the use of artificial muscle and nano technology”May 27, 2006.
- Special lecture for Czecho Honorable Medal for Artificial Heart Research“Nanotechnology for artificial internal organ research”Sept.2, 2006
- Invited lecture for 1st Round table discussion of New frontiers in Biomedical Engineering“International cooperative study of atherosclerosis and baroreflex – learned from total artificial control Sept. 4, 2007
- Invited lecture for International Satellite symposium of Moscow health care 2007 “International cooperative study of atherosclerosis and Cardio Ankle Vascular Index Dec. 4, 2007
- Invited lecture for International symposium of Julin University and Tohoku University“Japan-China International cooperative study of atherosclerosis and baroreflex Jan 15, 2008
- Invited lecture for International symposium of Beizing University and Tohoku University“International cooperative study of Cardio Ankle Vascular Index Jan 17, 2008
- Invited lecture for 5th Brno-Sendai Symposium for Biomedical Engineering“Motorcar which can control autonomic nervous system”Brno, Sept 8, 2008
- Invited lecture of 7th International Symposium on Nano-Biomedical Engineering“Pulse diagnosis machine" Oct 17, 2008
- Invited lecture 7th International Symposium in Brno-Sendai Biomedical Engineering, Brno, Sept 7, 2009
- Invited lecture for 11th International Congress of IUPESM (International Union for Physical and Engineering Science in Medicine), Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, World Congress 2009, Munch, Sept.11, 2009